I am moving our OWA server to the DMZ  this weekend and know that I have to
statically map port numbers for the Information Store and the Directory
Store.

Microsoft says do not assign port numbers immediately above 1023.

Are there any recommendations as to what port numbers should be mapped?

I have read Q 259240 and Q 148732

Thanks for any advice.

Kevan Dickinson
Network Engineer
Oxford Natural Products Plc
The Stable Block
Cornbury Park
Charlbury
Oxfordshire
OX7 3EH

Tel:  +44 1608 813300
Dir:  +44 1608 813333
Fax: +44 1608 813301

www.oxfordnaturalproducts.com
Company No: 3554809

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material immediately. Whilst this email has been swept for viruses, you should
carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. Oxford Natural Products
Plc accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software
viruses or interception or interruption of this email.