The received stamp is handled by the Exchange server, the sent by the
client... So it sounds like

Er... Do you live in a place where you use Daylight Savings Time? If so, you
really don't want to do that.

> Now my smtp
> banner is correct, but I still receive some emails coming
> from another smtp server that show that they were sent 1 hour
> later than they were.

The Exchange server is receiving mail from everywhere else and the time
appears to be correct... But from one server things look odd. Now if one
were to troubleshoot using the principle of least surprise, where would you
point to for the likely cause?