You know it's configurable, right?  You know there's a q-article about
that, right?

URLScan is a great tool.  It helps secure my web server.

I don't use templates for squat, except as a starting point.  They don't
replace a well-qualified administrator.  Also, I tell my users to quit
using & and % in their email subjects and filenames that they want to
access by OWA.  There are other tools, yes, but they're not FREE.