Why not install an LDAP server locally at their site and then have it do referrals to
your GC?

david

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Ash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 02 October, 2002 10:06 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Importing into contact list from CSV file

Perhaps I should explain... I use exchange here but this is at another site
owned by the same group of companies who are using a POP3 based mail system.
I am having to export my GAL every couple of weeks and import the generated
CSV file into their contacts (Which is configured to be viewed as the
address book) (The other mail system does not have GAL's ) I know it can be
done programatically .. does anyone know of a good example ???