Thank U

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 11:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Installing and maintaining exchange in a POP environment

Without AD being in place, there's some potentially substantial work around
deploying a Windows 2000 domain infrastructure. Don't know enough about the
customer to say for certain which would be the better path to take. If
they're only going to use mail for POP3 access it might even be that
Exchange in general isn't appropriate for their needs.

--
Chris Scharff, MVP MCSE
EMS Sales Engineer