I can write the best "Hello World" hands down.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 11:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: MEC

I write a mean .bat file

-----Original Message-----
From: Webb, Andy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 8:20 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

It's just further evidence of the view that you must be a programmer to
be a sysadmin.

Andy Webb            [EMAIL PROTECTED]      www.swinc.com
Simpler-Webb, Inc.   Austin, TX            512-322-0071

From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Saturday, September 28, 2002 11:51 AM
Posted To: Microsoft Exchange
Conversation: MEC

Yeah, TechEd used to have an "infrastructure" track, then they dropped
it and left a developer focus and I quit going.  Now it looks like
they're putting it back.  My experience was that the bulk of the TechEd
infrastructure sessions were repeats of MEC or vice-versa anyway.  Oh
well, I'll be able to say that I attended every MEC!

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services