From: Robert Moir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 4:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backing up Exchange 5.5

Would you believe currently NTBackup - the windows 2000 version - on all
the servers I run which are the backoffice stuff like SQL, Exhange, and
DCs. There are a few other servers where we still use arcserve for
"simple file and print" server backups. We plan to do a full evaluation
of what is out there next year when our new budget period starts, and
other than "ditch arcserve", we have a fairly open mind about what to
use instead.