Did you configure default domain for Exchange and Public virtual directories as \   ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Youngbauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 5:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Need help access denied in OWA

They get a login screen, enter their information it pops up again because
it looks like it does not like the password once you enter it 3 times then
you get the access denied.  I am using basic authentication and I have set
the domain into the basic password settings in IIS.  Can't think of any
other reason why it won't work