I have an active/passive W2K sp2 E2K Sp2 cluster that usually runs
without any problems.  Today, one of the users called and said our
meeting requests are no longer showing how many accepted the request and
how many declined.  This was working up until today as far as I know.
I'm the only person who has rights to make any changes to the server.
I've looked on MS knowledgebase, but couldn't find anything that
matched.  The event log hasn't logged any problems to help me out.

Any ideas what to check?
Thanks.

Tara