We're using Groupshield here with no issues.  Webshield, however.... uugghhh

Thanks

Russell

-----Original Message-----
From: Hurst, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 3:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: McAfee GroupShield 5.2

We use McAfee for the desktop/server file coverage, and yes ePO does make
the firewall/anti-virus control so much easier. But for Exchange, Trend is
our favorite no problems since I've been here unlike some of our sister
divisions who have had fun with Groupshield :-).

Cheers

Paul

Standards are like toothbrushes,
everyone wants one but not yours