From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 October 2002 18:09
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: NDR From Field

The NDR should look something like:

---------------------------
The original message was received at Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:26:43 GMT
from localhost [127.0.0.1]
with id g9BEQhG06871

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 [EMAIL PROTECTED] User unknown)

... while talking to smtp-gw-4.msn.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 550 5.1.1 [EMAIL PROTECTED] User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown

And will contain one or more attachments, which are the original message.
Open that and you'll see who it was addressed to and from.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA