I have a test server that I am trying to create a bunch of mailboxes (user1,
user2, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) in order to do some benchmarking on the server.  All
I want to do is create mailboxes with unique email addresses (which requires
an accompanying AD user account I believe) and I would like to also give
them some default password if possible.  I have been experimenting with
CSVDE but so far I have only created disabled accounts which have no
exchange mailbox.  Does anyone know what the minimum amount of info I can
put in the CSV file to accomplish this?

Tom Alverson