I knew you were going to reply with an ASP solution.

That doesn't take away your 'meanness'.  Which is one of your best
traits.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 2:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Server migration

It's not true. He doesn't need to set up AD to migrate to E2K... He
could
outsource his Exchange environment to any number of companies who would
take
away all that technical hassle for him. It was a vague question. There's
nothing wrong with expanding upon the answers y'all gave with some other
options.