From: Ed Crowley [mailto:curspice@;pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: DL information

In the first (and only) line of the export file, list the attributes you
want to export.  You probably want:

Display Name,Directory Name,Members

if you're exporting distribution lists, and if you're exporting users,
add the attribute "Member Of" (no quotes).  You can just take the first
line of any file you export and add the attributes you want to it, then
export again.

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Technical Consultant
hp Services