From: Tim Ault [mailto:timault@;westat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:54 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: We have a winner!

it appears Darcy was a winner of them there MEC session eval drawings..
twice!

(and here we were just chucking those sheets under the chairs..)

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.