We are running E2K SP2 and Outlook XP.  I have a user who has rules set
to move messages directly to her PST (I know, I know...).  When she
replies to the message in her PST, it sends the message, but puts it as
a draft in her Outbox.  The people are actually receiving her messages,
but she's having to manually move the messages to her sent items - a
small price to pay for using a non-standard setup.  Does anyone have any
ideas at all?  Her draft time is set to 3 minutes and it's set for
drafts to go to the draft folder.  It's set for sent items to save in
the Sent Items folder.

TIA

Tara