MimeSweeper, WorldTalk, Ascentor, GFI Mail Essentials, Sanibel...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Francois Bourdeau [mailto:jfbourdeau@;videotron.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 2:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2000 internet eMail archiving

Hi

My customer havee very special journaling needs.

They need eMail going outside the organisation and coming from people
outside the organisation to be archived for auditing purpose.

The Ex2K journaling is not usefull because different Manager need to
monitor different employee eMail.  I mean Manager A must be able to
monitor eMail from user 1-2-3-4 and Manager B user 5-6-7-8  but each
manager must not be able to monitor incoming and outoing email for
other group

I think that a gateway product archiving that in a database would be
the best.  With the databse we will be able to tell who has access to
what eMail (From : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) etc

Does someone know a good gateway archiving software ?

JF