FAQ, 3.61
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm

Hunter

-----Original Message-----
From: John Matteson [mailto:John.Matteson@;geac.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 8:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: MAPI Error when starting Exchange Admin on the Server

Good morning to you all:

        I have had someone install Microsoft Office on one of the Exchange
server in my org. Predictably, it has broken Outlook and Exchange admin on
that server. The server still operates, but Exchange Admin no longer works
from the server console.

        There was a fix posted a while back, something having to do with one
of the MAPI*.dll files.

        Can anyone repost the fix? I've looked, but the way things have been
going recently, that fix probably when out with the last PF purge.

TIA.

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS
(404) 239 - 2981