What is in the Display Name field?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Hummert [mailto:hummertc@;noghri.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 11:25 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Contact list problems

I have some contacts that are in a public folder that were imported from a
CSV file. When I got to look at the contacts the email shows up correctly in
the right field. But when I got to add an address using them all that shows
up is a ";" Does anyone know what's going on here? Why would the address
show up correctly when I open up the contact yet be blank when I add it to a
message?

Thanks
Chris Hummert

Network Administrator - Albany Agency of Insurance
Webmaster for Noghri.net
http://www.noghri.net
MS Beta tester ID #: 388366

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contacts us."

- from Calvin and Hobbes