See Q265203, Q262145 and Q303759.

Gèoff.......

-----Original Message-----
From: Kretche, Peter [mailto:kretchep@;uwgb.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 4:33 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Maximum Recipients per Message Limit.

In the glory days of Exchange 5.5 there was a reg hack one could do to limit
the total number of recipients in a message without having an adverse effect
on Distribution Lists being in the message.  Now with Exchange 2000 and AD,
every recipient in a DL is counted towards the total recipient count.  This
is quite troublesome when we have several large distribution lists.  Is
there a workaround to this or is this something we have to live with?

Thank you,
Pete Kretche
MCP, A+
Network Systems Administrator