From: Dale Geoffrey Edwards [mailto:Dale.Edwards@;AmericanTower.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 2:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Changing Mail Servers

I think Exchange is intuitive enough to change the servername automagically,
if you are talking about changing it in the profile for the User on their
machines.  At least Exchange 5.5 was intuitive enough to know that if I
moved Users from Server A to Server B, the User did not have to do anything.
The servername in the profile got changed on the fly.  If I am way off the
actual topic, I apologize.

Gèoff.......