From: Kim Schotanus [mailto:schotanus@;intas.be]
Sent: 25 October 2002 15:30
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: nice one for a Friday

Hi,
I have a very awkward question.

I have a very old PC here, running windows 3.1 (!), and there is a terminal
file that runs on here, which is limited to 1024 b.  I need the data that is
generated in that file in a file that can be X times bigger, so that the
data can be used afterwards to be analysed.
1st question:  how does a terminal file from 3.1 work?
2nd question: how can I automatically get that in word or stg?

Don't shoot me for this one?

Kim