From: Tom Meunier [mailto:Tom.Meunier@;courts.state.tx.us]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:20 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Checking NDR

It's saying that when it does a reverse DNS lookup of 64.45.174.203, it
expects to see the name that was presented in the HELO line, ie
msexpkce.pkce.com.  However, it's seeing 64.45.174.203.cypresscom.net
and therefore deciding it's a forged communication.

C:\>nslookup 64.45.174.203
Server:  dns1.courts.state.tx.us
Address:  10.10.10.10

Name:    64.45.174.203.cypresscom.net