From: Hatley, Ken [mailto:Ken.Hatley@;bankofamerica.com]
Sent: 30 October 2002 20:16
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Forms and VB or any other solutions welcome

Does anyone know how I could add some VB code to a form that would email me
if it were accessed without the user seeing anything?  I am trying to clean
up forms and I did a survey and have gathered all of the information that I
can, but there a few forms that were created by people that are no longer
with the company that were not updated.  I want to make sure they are not
being used before I just get rid of them.  I would like an email to be sent
to me with the name of the form that it came from and who it was that
accessed it...is this possible?