I must be confused.
I thought you said you had "Do not reroute incoming SMTP mail" checked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Esgro [mailto:EdE@;stainsafe.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 11:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Internet Mail Connector and Relaying

Guest account was disabled.

This is an excellent article. What is weird is this is exactly how I have
this setup.

Unfortunately I have inherited this stupid server. So my main objective here
is to rebuild it from scratch because I have no confidence in the original
configuration of this server.

Thanks to all for your support. I have clarified that I am not going crazy.
:)

Ed