From: Bennett, Joshua [mailto:jbennett@;cotelligent.com]
Sent: 01 November 2002 16:05
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: X.400 issues

Event ID 57:  Source: MSExchangeMTA  Type: Warning  Category: X.400 Service
        The limit on the number of associations allowed to and from entity
(X.400 address) has been reached.       The limit is 9. [MTA XFER-IN 19
34](12)

Event ID 289:  Source: MSExchangeMTA  Type: Warning  Category: X.400 Service
        A connection to (X.400 address) could not be opened [MTA XFER-IN 19
26](12)

Event ID 1290:  Source: MSExchagneMTA  Type: Warning  Category: X.400
Service
        A locally initiated association to (X.400 address) was refused. The
failure reason provider was 0
        and the reason was 0. Control block index 6. Type 1. [PLATFORM
KERNEL 25 130](12)

Event ID 9202: Source: MSExchangeMTA  Type: Warning  Category: Operating
System
        A sockets error 10061 on an accept[] call was detected. The MTA will
attempt to recover the sockets  connection.     Control block index: /.
[BASE IL TCP/IP DRVR 8 256](12)

These are the Event ID's that continually pop up on the one remote server
with the same symptoms, the other server just produces the 289 event id
only.

Thanks,

Josh