There are tiny evil gremlins in your server that are sending these messages.
But unlike in the movie "Gremlins," (which was excellent if slightly
technically flawed) these ones will shrivel into dust if they are put in
water. Submerge your server in 24 degree (celcius) water for one full hour
*while it is turned on*. I can't tell you how important this last part is.

Alternately, it is perfectly normal behavior that is discussed in the SMTP
RFCs as well as the list posting FAQ, section 3.39.

Choose wisely.

--
be - MOS

A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do.