And this relates to this discussion group and Exchange how?

Gèoff.......

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lloyd [mailto:David.Lloyd@;which.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 4:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: NT 4 resolution

Hi Guys
Was wondering if anyone is aware of a way of finding out all our hosts MAC
addresses from NT4 server. I can get a list of host names to IP addresses
from WINS/DHCP etc,

Anyone know of a way?

Thnx

David

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by
e-mail or by telephone (020 7770 7000) and then delete the e-mail and any
copies of it.