From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:roger.seielstad@;inovis.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 8:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange importing fields

Its not easy. I believe the easiest way to do it is to export the data,
massage it to remove what you don't want, then reimport it with the option
to overwrite rather than append for multivalued fields

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.