Maybe they didnt notice the little envelope icon in the system tray...

-----Original Message-----
From: Darcy Adams [mailto:Darcy.Adams@;gettyimages.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 12:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Virus heads up

I'm still going to forward this to our Help Desk.  I warned them, and our
security and network teams, about it when it first came around.  A few days
later our Security team sent out a notice that it had made it in and
infected some desktops.

HELLOOO!!  Desktop support - I SENT YOU the FRIGGIN NOTICE days ago.
Apparently they ignored the warning.

Darcy