From: Tony Nguyen [mailto:TNguyen@;jetproducts.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 15:02
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: exchange backup

I like to know how other are doing their exchange server backup for the user
mailbox. We are running exchange5.5 and Arcserve with exchange agent.
Arcserve is running on a separate server then the Exchange server. We have
been getting a lots of unsuccessful backup for the mailboxes. Should we run
Arcserve on Exchange server? Any respond is helpful. Thank

Tony Nguyen