Subject: Can you confirm that you get this.
Sent: 10/25/2002 3:32 PM
[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 10/25/2002 3:32 PM
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Shonogi
BioResea;l=NT_SERVER2-021025193207Z-25
MSEXCH:IMS:Shonogi BioResearch Corp.:SBRCO:NT_SERVER2 3550
(000B09AA) 550 you are not allowed to send mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is the message that I got on friday when I tried to email to

Sent: 10/25/2002 1:26 PM
[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 10/25/2002 1:26 PM
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Shonogi
BioResea;l=NT_SERVER2-021025172611Z-3867

Other details
Syntapharma.com from in was added to our server four weeks ago and all email
was
working fine.
The problem was discovered last thursday night.
As of Monday(10/28/2002), I am no longer getting these ndr messages and the
email is
still not going through.
Although today I recieved this ndr with one out of the three messages. The
other two test emails didn't have an ndr and didn't get to mahlfont@syntaph
mailbox.