From: Greg Deckler [mailto:greg@;infonition.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 2:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: OWA is irritating me

Well, you mentioned that you had checked technet, have you found these
two articles?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;280132&;
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;155831

These articles give a good overview of all the ports involved. I know
there was a white paper running around somewhere, but I am having
problems placing my finger on it.