Are all users hitting servers in the same site? There are some limitations
using Active/Active clustering as to which services work.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Martinez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 9:24 PM
Subject: RE: Free/Busy Information

When the users resolve the attendee they just see no information
followed by ////////// next to the attendee's name, even though the time
is marked as busy.  These calendars can be seen from some users just
fine, but others see no info.  I have made sure all fixes/service packs
were applied on the client side and checked the number of months to
publish/update but still nothing.

Chris