From: Yanek Korff [mailto:yanek@;cigital.com]
Sent: 13 November 2002 15:36
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: No more free/busy data?

Yeah, I saw and read that article.  The real problem here is that ...
well... why the hell do we want our users in control of when their calendars
are available?  Seomtimes meetings need to be scheduled more than 1 month in
advance -- so we make all users go into their settings and change them?  I
think not.  I walk around to everybody's desk and change it for them?  Also
unacceptable.  I load their profile and change it there?  Nope, I don't want
to do that either.  There's got to be a better way... ?

-Yanek.