From: Marshall, Ben F. [mailto:ben.marshall@;usaa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Performance Monitoring Question

Can someone tell me what the best counters are to determine how a server is
performing.  I know tat the ultimate test is the performance time the users
are seeing (ie.. Open messages and attachments, send messages) But what
counters will give me an accruate picture of what the users are seeing?
Also I realize that there is not one or 2 counters that will do this. But
there must be a group...

Thanks,

Ben