hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dale Geoffrey
Edwards
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:18 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: ADC Delete

I did remove the 5.5 Server through the 5.5 Administrator.  (It is not
our last 5.5 server -- there are still eight (8) 5.5 Servers in this
environment.)  I removed the CAs from the ADC and the went to site and
services and deleted the ADC under Exchange Settings.

Gèoff.......