Other than they're creating more domains? Not really.

I'd suggest being very clear on the downsides and manageability issues of
multiple domain configurations anyway.

The biggest issue, as I see it, depends on whether or not the boxes are in
the same or different Exchange sites. If they're in the same site, it will
work but it will be ugly. If its 4 sites, then it should be easy.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA