Check your Site Replication Service (SRS).

-----Original Message-----
From: Clemens, Rick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 1:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2k/Exchange 5.5 Mixed Mode problem

Windows 2000 SP3
Exchange 5.5 SP4
Exchange 2k SP3

Exchange Site A has 3 Exchange 5.5 Servers
Exchange Site B has 2 Exchange 5.5 Servers
Exchange Site C has 1 Exchange 5.5 Server

We have 3 AD Sites that correspond exactly to our 3 Exchange 5.5 Sites.
We have set up our ADC and all of our connectors "Two-Way" between AD
and Exchange 5.5.  All Exchange 5.5 information has replicated into our
AD environment no problem.  Any changes I made in Exchange 5.5 or AD
were replicated no problem.

So we installed our first Exchange Server in Site B and created our
first Exchange 2k mailbox.  I can open mailbox up and send emails to
exchange 5.5 users no problem but...the existence of the mailbox does
not replicate to the exchange 5.5 directory for some reason.  Exchange
5.5 doesn't even know it exists.  So none of my Exchange 5.5 users can
see this exchange 2k mailbox.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?