http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=184&source=

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tony Nguyen
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 11:04
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Online Defragmentation

I have just this on the Event Viewer. What should I do?

Event ID: 184
Source:  ESE97

MSExchangeIS ((353) ) Online defragmentation  of database
'D:\exchsrvr\MDBDATA\PRIV.EDB' terminated prematurely after encountering
unexpected error -1019.

Everything is still working fine. I found some thing like this on
technet, but it have the unexpected error -1018

Any info is helpful Thank

Tony Nguyen