From: Rama Arumugam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Upgrading from Exchange 5.5 to 2000

Can someone direct me to a good website or give me a detailed explanation
(if possible and have some extra time to kill) as to how I can upgrade my
Exchange 5.5 server to Exchange 2000? Ours is a single domain and nothing
extra-ordinary.  I do like to install Exchange 2000 on a new box and use
EXEMERGE to get all the mail boxes back in to the new box (???). Or what is
the best way to do this since most of you experts have completed this task
in your environment and I am looking for some good advice.  Please HELP! Any
advice is welcome!

rama