From: Mike Winfrey
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 11/29/2002 8:17 AM
Subject: Cold Standby Server

I've looked and looked and found nothing that's really helpful.  I have
one exch2k server running on Win2k server with AD installed and am
concerned about disaster recovery.  I'd like to build another server
that looks exactly like my production server so I can put it into
production with minimal effort.  Unfortunately, I can't see to get
exchange installed on this second server.  It just doesn't install.
This second server is a fresh installation of everything and is
installed in AD.