Does anyone know how to set a default SMTP address on a mailbox? Our
company has two registered domain name xyz.com and abc.com.  We have added
the two SMTP addresses to each mailbox.  xyz.com is the old address but is
still in use.  abc.com is the new address.  The problem is that the emails
sent by our users are going as originating from xyz.com address.  We would
the address to say abc.com since we are going to discontinue xyz.com in
the coming months.
Thanks,