From: Hansen, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:52 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: the IBM Shark

We plan on using it for our 17 "critical" servers and to cut the prices of
all the disk we have.  Mostly Windows/SQL, and some AIX and linux.  Out the
door we were going to start with 3tb so the rumor of a 3.36tb performance
boundary made me a little wary, but I'm not sure if there is any truth to
it.

e-