From: Etts, Russell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 8:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Unable to reply to emails in OWA Exchange 5.5

Hi all

I have an unusual problem.  When I access Outlook Web Access from my home
machine, I can see all my emails.  I can open my emails.  However, if I try
to reply to my emails, I hit the reply button and the window that normally
allows me to reply never appears.  I can type a new email, I just can't
respond to an existing email.  This doesn't happen on any other machine (I
tried it at work with one of the laptops), just my home machine.  I can't
seem to find anything on Microsoft or Slipstick.  Can anyone point me in the
direction of a Q article that might be able to help me??

Thanks

Russell