Running OWA 5.5 sp4 on a stand alone server along with Exchange 5.5 in the
corp domain. Those in another domain cannot check their email which we host.
I've created the local group here and added their global group of OWA users.
For some reason they can't authenticate to their domain, even though we have
bidirectional trust relationship. They are running W2K ADS. I've looked at
the technet OWA troubleshooting guide along with a few Q articles. Is anyone
else doing this and had similar problems?

Peter Seitz
Cubic Corporation
Systems Analyst
San Diego, Ca. 92123