I'm not sure I'd agree 100% with you there. I've seen Klez play havoc on an
Exchange server that had some shares that the infected user could write to.
Defense in depth suggests that you want to virus-protect the system and
application files.

--
be - MOS

If I have to lay an egg for my country, I'll do it.
                -- Bob Hope