From: Tony Hlabse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:00 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Securing the OWA Kiosk

One thing for sure that all users have to know is to make sure they close
the browser window besides just logging off. Most do not even though a
setting will tell the user to close the browser window. So maybe a product
like Messageware would be OK. Also I would install some type of SSL security
if OWA is going to be a major access point. Also if there are going to be
many users using this type of access a Front-end/Backend solution is in
order.