Here you are.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314532

-----Original Message-----
From: Finch Brett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Ugh, Argh I know it's here, I can't find it.

 Ok you know in OWA 5.5 SPK4 the issue when you click open email message and
no text appears in body, only a reply or forward will display it ? It's a
easy fix I've done it, I just can't find the fix, the troubleshooting OWA
from MS URL no longer exists either. I know it's not a full blown diag
problem, I know it's a simple one...