You need to get a list of your folders - either walk the tree or directory
export (admin.exe) with the column "Folder-Pathname".
Then massage the list in order to produce a series of lines like this:

(use a real Tab char instead of <tab>, obviously)

Then run something like
type lines.txt | pfadmin "mapiprofilewithpermissions"

This is with pfadmin.exe v1.3.0

DO TEST WITH with a test folder first, as always.

Am I the only one who does not like being (or having a administrative
mailbox as) Folder Owner everywhere ? Getting lots of conflict notifications
for all the folders is not fun, I prever having the admin/antivirus mailbox
every right except owner and folder contact.

Bye
Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073